Hope & Positivity

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Courage Turns into Reality

Yesterday I was giving my 4th speech in Toastmaster club. Few days back I was not confident and started finding some excuse to make it not happen. 

Then one speech by someone struck me, how did Sachin Tendulkar stuck himself on the pitch even he had pain on his face.He bounced back by saying Main Khelonga. With this my mind my courage got amplified and I said to myself I will give speech what may come. Then I realise I started my script and I need to prepare it in very short time.

I demonstrated my courage to participate. Once courage comes rest is execution. It was courage that Rakesh Sharma took to land on Moon first time in India. It was courage for Mahatama Gandhi who left his profession in South Africa as lawyer and came to India to fight for our country
Let's show your courage to come up in any situation we live in. I am sure this will give much more flying colours on the way.

1 comment:

  1. It's absolutely right that if we get courage by great person or anyone so at that time a courage, inspiration,motivation comes in our mind that we have to do it & nothing is possible because if a common man can do this then why not us?

    ReplyDelete