Hope & Positivity

Friday, December 27, 2019

Building Confidence

My son is taking keyboard class in a view to develop his interest as a hobby. What I observed still he could not get involve to develop much of his interest. 

While in institute we found that they are conducting annual function and they started preparation with children. My son was not selected as he is just an amature to participate. More to observed that he doesn't find himself confident. So when I asked him to talk his teacher and request him to to give you a chance he could not able to discuss. Even iI repeatedly told him to talk to his teacher. Finally I decided myself to talk to his teacher. I requested to give him some task to perform at stage. He agreed and asked him to play theme song and my also started working on it. Now he is feeling confident 

What I realise from this situation, many a times in life you need kick to build a confidence. You may be performer or non performer but one good kick can be life changer moment.

So don't worry about if you are not very confident about the thing that you want do. Only thing you need to do is be surrounded by the people or environment that will enhances positivity within others. 

I realise myself that before joining Toastmaster somehow my confidence in public speaking was lost. But being surrounded by toastmasters and pushing myself to participate is helping me to improve my confidence. My zeal to perform well is amplified when I get a boast from my mentor, Mr Robinson D'Souza. 

It doesnt matter whatever state of your confidence level would be. Necessary and important to surrounded by positive environment and people which help in pulling up your confidence to achieve desired result in life. 
Life will be not the same as earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment