Hope & Positivity

Saturday, December 28, 2019

What Is Your Limit?

Last week on eve of winter vacation of kids and my wife, they insisted me for a vacation. So I agreed to make a plan. Since my wife checked up the place that we can visit through her friends in school and booked the hotel accordingly. The location that she selected was in Kerala. And I had impression that it would take max 8 hrs to reach the destination and around 300 km. 

Our journey started on Saturday. Before i could make a plan to move by car I just checked up the distance from Google map  and it was found to be 500km. I thought it would be difficult for me to drive 500 km in single day. Since I never drove in life for such a distance in single day. So it looks hurculean task to achieve with proper safety of all family members.

We all were excited to go for vacation so we left home at 5:30 am in the morning. When we left the city and reached to Hosur found to be huge traffic jam. Jam because most the vehicles that we observed that it looks like whole Bangaloreean left for vacation and it is apt time for them for vacation.

Nevertheless, we managed to come out from jam in an hour and headed towards destination with single determination to reach on time safely. My wife also guided me through when to stop and when to not. She was appearing like Krishna and I happened to Krishna. She was commanding the position when to fiercely attack the time and I was following the path of master. While driving it was so fascinating to stop and take break and relax but doing so it is hard to reach to destination. Yes we stopped for breakfast, lunch and also refreshment. We enjoyed throughout each time we took the break. 

Finally we reached to the destination safely at 7:30 PM in the evening same day. We were at beach point at a resort and started our fun filled moment at the place, Snehatheeram.

During this journey, I had a great learning of my life which will remain for forever. I would like to highlight those learnings and these learnings define our limits within ourselves. 

1. Initially goal to achieve in life that we set in looks difficult but proper planning helps to achieve

2. Towards the goal to achieve, our mind and body also adjust if our determination is high.

3. For achieving any bigger goal, we all need mentor or guide. Goal may not achieve by an individual. He needs proper guidance to help to betray from distractions.

4. Many a times in life we don't know our limits. If we determined to achieve it everything falls aligned to accomplish.

So let's explore our limits by setting new heights in life. May be sometimes we fail or rise but it will give new direction of life to accomplish.

KK




No comments:

Post a Comment