Hope & Positivity

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Importance of Writing!

I started my blog almost 3 years back in view of expressing my thoughts and feelings. But over a period of time I realised the writing also helps to think beyond your current level of your being. Even it collabortes to become a prudent in observations and refections.

I always seek inspiration of my writing from India's one of the best writers, Preeti Shenoy. She started writing with same intention but over period of time she developed profiency in writing books. When she was asked how she used to get an idea of writing she is used to say that she started writing almost everyday. She wrote whatever she observed or came across the experiences. Most importantly she mentioned to get an idea of writing through voracious reading is crux of getting ideas.

I promised myself to write on atleast three days a week in 2022

~K.K

No comments:

Post a Comment