Hope & Positivity

Friday, January 7, 2022

My Tour To Mumbai!

Last winter vacation just passed by we had planned to visit Mumbai at my brother's in law place. My wife and sons were too excited to visit there. Why would not excitement be there with them although all of us were meeting after almost two years.

Our journey started on 24th Dec evening, we all have to rush to the airport. I was caught up in important meeting with Sr Management's review. Thanks to my colleague, Asit who advanced my slot for review to leave little early. Finally we left for airport at 6 PM as my flight was scheduled at 7:50 PM. All my family members were much worried whether we would board the flight or not. All of us were well versed with Bangalore's traffic. Thanks to holiday time began. No wonder traffic would not less than usual. Every bit on the car was accelerating our heart beat when when car was decelerating because of unpleasant traffic. Finally we reached at 7 PM, but the surprise that I got while reaching to checking counter that we were informed that counter was closed for Mumbai. So we humbly requested them and finally we were relieved when one person from other end agreed to checjing the baggage.

We reached to Mumbai on time. But there was a bit of change that we experienced in weather. Since we didnt check prior the weather condition, I personally got spat of sweating coming out from the airport. I wished there may be a bit of cold but it was against my wish. Reached home comfortably asking driver to switch on AC on the way.

A bundle of joy sprinkled to meet all the family members. My kids were excited in hurry to open the suitcase to give the gifts to them. It was really a beautiful moment to see the smiles on kids' faces. We shared the good times with each other. After a long chit chat we went to bed late night.

Next morning, we made a tour plan for our visit for next 7 days. 

My wife and my kids were so engrossed with all of them that time was short for them. I also wished that I could met with few of my school and college friends. 

I was knowing Ravi,my school friend was in Mumbai shifted recently from Dubai. I pinged me and asked to me meet him same day. It was good time with him.

I also wished to meet my college friends. I was little disappointed for myself that I could not met with my college friends. Since it was vacation time most of them were on tour like me. 

But all of sudden, on the last day of our tour plan one of my friends, Ajay called me in the morning and took conference call to another two friends. With his authortative voice as if we were in college time asked everyone to come and meet at one point. I was delighted. My joy was touching the sky and finally myself, Anuj, Ajay & Shyam assembled along with the family members, meeting almost after 20 years. We spend time as if it was in college days. Everyone was grounded as they were and never felt of any differences in their lifestyle. This was remarkable gift I would say that all of us were deep rooted with our culture and valued the importance of family. 

Finally we parted on high note and with sweet memories.

Our tour was complete with family, friends and fun!

~ K.K



1 comment:

  1. Life synchronised with the thought in mind. Mind synchronised with heart. Heart & Mind are powerhouse of temple which is our body.

    ReplyDelete