Hope & Positivity

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Colouring of Life!

Last month I addmitted my son, Satwik to keyboard class to engage him in extra curricular activities. I found that the institute has also art class along with multiple instruments classes. My son found to be interested in it since he has also little learnt it in previous school at Guwahati. With this view in mind I admitted him in the institute.

I was also exploring myself to engage myself either in some instrument or art class. I was exploring one because I could go together with my son and also comes back together. More than this, I was exploring to to do something for myself which some point in my life had desire and dream but some how I could not do so...Art class so tempting for me that it appears my distant desire looks to be fulfilling once I join and learn. Without much of thought I discussed with teacher and he okayed to take me to join the class. He took some test by giving me to do colour and he told me that I can learn but I have some fear and lack of confidence. Nevertheless, it was quiet obvious I was doing some colouring at different phase of life after just small strokes in childhood, and even I am not regular art person or even I am not use of colouring.

But one thing was there with me that I realised I have passion for colouring. Passion to paint my creativity and imagination. I am delighted to join the class and started the colouring.

While joining, I realised that there is a light of desire within me to take art as passion. I am quiet happy to join and enjoy every moment of my learning. When Friday comes,  I excited to eagerly wait for going art class on weekends. What a beautiful moment it is. I think, I made right decision to fulfilling my distant desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment