Hope & Positivity

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Where Does Happiness Lie?

Happiness is a relative term. Its meaning changes person to person depending upon his culture, interest, occupation, aspiration, motivation & location.

Happiness is a state of mind free of all worries and heart filled with love, laughter and life. My happiness starts with many things. When I get up in the morning, my both kids wish me good morning and they come to me and hug me tightly. My wife is also not left behind to give me sweet smile. This makes my day.

When I go to balcony and see the morning beauty of nature makes me smile. It appears that music in air by chorus of birds and beauty of rising sun make the day set for rise and shine. This makes my heart filled with happiness and hopefulness.

Human is social animal and lives together by virtue of art of life, sharing, caring and loving. My happiness lies in when someone presents me with these gifts of art of life and other way round. My happiness enhances when I can be of any help to others.

Recently, I read an article that a man can grow happily when he starts donating out of his income. Moment he starts donating his time, money or energy to unprivileged people, his income and happiness bound to rise. If I look around in the world the most successful and richest person in the world, are those who are donating to unpriviledge from his income and also living the life for others with content and happiness.

Let's think how we should donate some part of our income to exponentially enhance our happiness quotients. So I am committed myself to donate something to needy ones, which I could not able to do so far.

So what do you think to make yourself happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment