Hope & Positivity

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Adding Flavour To Someone's Life!

Almost everyday when I get up in the morning, first I show my gratitude to God, my parents, family, friends, teachers, mentors, many people and nature who brought me to this level. I am highly grateful to each of them for making my life happy and prosperous. After this exercise I do my affirmation exercise for myself what I want to be. Positive affirmation reminds my mind to manifest for appropriate action.

My wife also gets up with a beautiful smile and requests me for morning tea. So I go to kitchen and prepare tea with tea bag from varied flavour. Flavour that we like earl grey, moringa, jasmine, lemon twist and hibiscuss. Among them I like earl grey the most because of its aroma and flavour. While making tea, it reminds me that how tea bag is making a difference to water. Learnings can be drawn from the tea making with tea bag:

1. Leader is like a tea bag, he brings colour and flavour to life of others like water

2. Leader's life is incomplete without followers. His importance of life is demonstrated when he always ready to make a difference to life of others as tea bag does to water

3. Leader knows when to motivate and inspire the followers and how much he should involve to the life of others. His leadership should be balanced the way tea bag does. Low dipping of tea bag can't add flavour and colour and too much dipping may spoil the taste of tea. 

4. Leader is remembered and respected for exceptional qualities like earl grey tea bag is.

So we should always try ourselves to add flavours to the life of others like a tea bag. It may cost nothing but gives immense gratification and mental pleasure to the life.
~KK




No comments:

Post a Comment