Hope & Positivity

Monday, March 30, 2020

Twinkle Twinkle Bright Stars!

Almost entire world is under lockdown state to fight against deadly corona virus to spread. In India, PM Modi announced 21 days of lockdown, and finds itis only solution to control the pandemic. 

Almost last 10 days I stopped going to office and started working from home over laptop digitally connected to all office members. Sametime, keeping myself and my family busy with some household activities, games, watching tv etc.

Today evening I was just neck out to my balcony to experience the view without traffic in lockdown state. Truly it appeared that my all five senses are active and finding new dimension unlikely to happen earlier. There is a silence in air and I can smell air of purity. Even it is so pure that the aroma of evening snacks cooked in nearby made my palate salivating. I can feel the breeze touching on my face as smooth as silk and passing to my ears with a meditating sounds. My eyes took off to top of my head and I observed unbelievable sparking and twinkling stars. I was surprised as if I am at different part of the world. Earlier I hardly could see any stars twinkling in smoky and foggy sky as if it appears only sun and moon have place to live in the sky. But in last few days our eyes are getting brighten by seeing many twikling stars that reminded my old days of my childhood.

I can recall when I was 5-6 years old and along with my other siblings, we used to sleep on rooftop in summers. In summer days roof top becomes hot so we sprinkled water on rooftop in night to make it cool down. Once it is done we prepared the bed and my father comes from shop and have meal together and go for sleep. All siblings were excited to listen day to day wisdom from my father and mother presents the meals for us. Before sleep parents narrated a story of their life and experiences, mythological stories and fables under very bright and twinkle stars. These stars were so bright and twinkle that as if they were talking to us and ready to listen to story.

Most important part of those stories was to impart the values within ourselves. Learmigs from those stories remained with me forever and always give direction and actnas a torch bearer in my life. 

So my connection with bright and twinkle stars etched in memory and I always look forward to these stars as bright and twinkle as in my old days. Seeing these stars it also led me instrospect that to what extent we are sensitive to our environment. It is man who made uncontrollable pollution and population causing withering the shines of stars.

Thanks for lockdown period, it cherished my sweet and beautiful memories and ponder to care the environment. My transition of mind might not have transported or instrospected the caring for nature if lockdown not happened and evironment could not reset it original form of existence. So let's the stars bright and twinkle all the time forever.
~K.K

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice. I connected and recalled the precious days which was lost somewhere due to globalization & fast moving life. I just looked to the sky and it amazed me that the stars are visible & twinkling. I don't remember when I had seen last time. We used to look at the sky and used to talk about the seven stars spoon shaped before sleep. Still cherishes the memories.This lockdown is reconnecting the moments which we lived many decades ago and giving a signal to the human across globe that love the nature and stop playing with it. The current pandemic alerts every human dont play with nature and respect the life of other animals & birds. We are given a chance to have time for family, relatives, friends and enjoy each moments of life. As there are something which are beyond science & technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was spectacular. We actually forget of our environment and never respect them . And by these 21 days of lockdown we realized how important nature is for ourselve. And we also get time to spend to enjoy every little moment with our family, relatives. So enjoy doing all our pending work or complete our hobbies as we will not get such moment or time. Thank You��

    ReplyDelete