Hope & Positivity

Saturday, November 7, 2020

MahaAsthami!

Mahaasthmi is a very speacial day in Navratri. We offer prayer to Maa Durga and seek blessings. 

On this day, our domestic helper, Gayatri brought her daughter to our home. She asked my wife, Sweta if she can teach her daughter Hindi. She knows that my wife is a Hindi teacher and teaches at NPS School. Without much of a thought she happily agreed to teach her without any tuition fee. She loved to teach and bring smile to her life. 

She taught her for an hour and asked her to come on weekend. Now she is coming on weekend and my wife could teach her with delight.

In this Navratri we could not visited to temple to offer Pujas but I think what my wife did as selfless act of teaching is just as offering Pujas to God. 

Let's celebrate the Pujas by bringing smile to someone's life by lightning hope and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment